Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Entertainment On a Budget #3

A picnic is another good inexpensive activity. You and your guests can bring simple foods along. All you need is a basket, a blanket, and the food. None of these things have to be elaborate. You can do it all very simple. Just make sure the blanket is large enough to fit everyone. Finding a spot can be fun too--a park, a field, near a lake or beach, or you can have it in your own back yard. If it's too cold to be outside, you can clear some space on the floor in your room.

Picnicing affords you with a quiet atmosphere where you and your guests can talk while not breaking the bank.

2 comments:

  1. I love picnics!! My boyfriend and I have been dating on and off for almost 4 years. The first summer we dated we went on a picnic. It was one of the best memories I have. At the time he thought it was pretty girly but he really loved it. We haven't been on one since but hopefully this spring we will!!! And I have the cutest picnic basket!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a really neat picnic basket for my birthday this year. I haven't had time to use it yet, but I'm really excited.

    ReplyDelete